What size is the hall? The dimensions of the hall are approximately 23ft by 50ft, part of the hall has a 10ft ceiling but the majority of the hall has a 15ft ceiling.
What facilities and equipment does the hall provide? (see facilities page)
· The hall consists of a spacious hall, small kitchen and 3 toilets (including disabled and baby changing facilities).
· The hall provides chairs and tables (80 chairs, 10 tables measuring 2ft by 6ft). The maximum hall capacity is 80 people.
· All other equipment within the hall belongs to the regular groups and is not for the use of private hirer.
· There is no sound system in the hall, you may bring your own.
· The hall does not provide catering. There is a small kitchen.
· Decorations are permitted but may only be affixed to the picture rails around the hall and no other area of the walls.
Does the hall have a bar or allow alcohol? The hall does not have a bar, nor does it have a licence to sell alcohol. However we do permit the consumption of alcohol on the premise as long as it was purchased elsewhere.
What is the capacity of the hall? The maximum number of people the hall will hold is 80.
Can the hirer of the hall use the car park? The hirers of the hall and their guests are permitted to use the car park but do so at their own risk. Please do not obstruct the gate and other users of the car park. Spaces in the car park are not guaranteed and are on a first come first serve basis.
Will the hall accomodate a bouncy castle? Yes a small bouncy castle will fit in the hall and is permitted to be used.
What is the cost of hire? The cost of hire is £30 per hour, minimum of 2 hour hire. There is also a £150 refundable deposit. £20 is due at the time of hire and the remaining balance and refundable deposit are due 2 weeks prior to hire.
Is there a garden? The hall has 2 gardens, both available for use. The first garden is astroturfed - food and drink are not permitted in this area. The second is grassed and paved.
Helium Balloons, Smoke and Bubble Machines are NOT permitted within the hall as they pose a fire risk.